Please help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Please help!

Hello...
I have a quick question for you guys...  I've asked all over the place but
no one can seem to answer my question.

I currently have a TI-85 and a TI-92.  I had someone make me a parallel
link for my TI-85 so I can send some programs in from my computer to the
85.  It works perfectly, but when I tried using this parallel link with my
TI-92, it doesn't work.  I've tried all the TI-92 linking software such as
Link-TI, Link92XP, Plink, and WinLink but none of them seem to be sending
the programs to my calculator.  I always get one error or another.

I guess my question is, is my link port on my TI-92 broken?  Or is it the
parallel link; that it only works for the 85 and not the 92?  If so, I
guess I'm going to need to find another place that makes a parallel link?
i really don't want to get the TI Graph Link from TI cuz it's too
expensive.

ANy help you can give regarding this issue would be much appreciated!!

Thank you,
Joel Gavino
inazuma@seattleu.edu