Re: Mysterious link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mysterious link

Williams, Matt wrote:

> No no no, my problem is not that the computer can't have cards added.
> My problem is that I don't OWN the computer I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO add
> cards.  Also, I was wondering about DOS transfer programs, but that's
> alright if you don't know.
> --
>
>         -iceboxman
> TI-CALC Discoveries
> http://ticd.home.ml.org
> or
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4152/index.html
>
> iceboxman@geocities.com

The best DOS-based link program is CAL.  It works quite well but may not
function correctly for you (I've had trouble with it--sometimes it works
and sometimes it doesn't).  For the 85 you'll probably need Link85xp.
CAL may not be able to send/receive with the 85 but Link85xp should.
Since all the computers I use have Windows95, I just use the
Windows-based software, since it seems to works better than the
DOS-based versions.  Good luck!

-Jeremy