Re: Mysterious link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mysterious link

Unfortunately, the Pentium is not my computer, so I cannot add cards in
it.  I was just wondering if it was the software that was causing the
problem.  If it is, then what software would also work for the TI-85?
Since I have been able to use the link successfully on on this computer,
I have deduced that it is the software.

--

        -iceboxman
TI-CALC Discoveries