Re: downloading things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: downloading things

Jody wrote:

> I was just able to get the graphlink software to download properly,
> but now I don't know what to do with it! I've been trying to figure it
> out, but there seems to be a lot of different windows, none of them do
> anything. I'm using a Mac computer. Could somebody point in the right
> direction? If I could just get SOMETHING - anything, actually - to
> download, I think I could probably figure out how all of this works.
> Anybody???
>
> Jody Snider
> jody1@alaska.net

 (Im not sure about the mac version, but it should be similar to the PC
version)
First do you have a graphlink cable, a homemade cable or none at all?? If
you have graphlink cable you open a program and send it to you calc with
the send button. If you have a homemade cable you cannot use graphlink
software to transfer on it. You need another program which takes your
cable. (Paralell or serial) If you don't have a cable buy one (Not good)
or make one. (Good)
It's quite easy to make one. Even I with "toolofobia" did it.
You can use graplink to edit progs as if they were on your calc. Just
press the buttons on the calc image to do the function as they would do it
on the calc, or access all commands from the commands list.
If you downloaded progs they might be in *.83g (or 82g/85g/86g etc)
format. They are grouped. Ungroup them from the menu and you will most
likley get *.83p files which are programs.
Hope this helps

--
JTK