Re: TI calculator ROM Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI calculator ROM Dump

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 06:18 PM 1/17/98 -0700, Klukan wrote:
> >I did read before I replied.  In the situation I mentioned above, one
>
> >could own the ROM from a different calculator but the same model.
> Some
> >people have trouble getting the ROM from their calculator, so they
> get
> >someone else's ROM--from someone else's calculator.
> >

> *Sigh...* Does he own the calculator? Then he can have a copy of the
> rom.
> That is what I said, and what you repeated in a vague way.
>
>  ----------------------------------------------
> |               Joseph M. Gaffney              |
> |    Efnet: rm-rf - gaffney@thethinker.com     |
> |  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |

It was an example situation.  It never happened.  I was just trying to
illustrate a point.  I hope this misunderstanding has been cleared up.
Also, when you reply, please send messages only to the list so I, or
whoever you are replying to, does not receive two copies of the same
message.  Thanks!

-Jeremy