Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

Klukan <renegade@BMT.NET> wrote in article <34B59934.ACD8BE8@bmt.net>...
> Jack the Klipper wrote:
>
> > M142652 wrote:
-snip-
> Build a parallel link and use WTran8x.  If CAL can get a screen shot
> from your calculator, then WTran8x can transfer programs to/from your
> 86.  If not, then it can't.  I have not had very much success with CAL
> but WTran8x works quite well.  Occasionally it will lock up your
> calculator but nothing serious.  It cannot save backups (neither can
> CAL) but sending programs is really easy.  Be sure to read the
> documentation or else you'll probably get confused.
>
> -Jeremy

I have a TI-85 and build a parallel link cable using Zener diodes.  CAL is
the best program I have for my link, and I would never use anything else.

jADeD KNiGHt

P.S. CAL does send and receive backups from my 85.  I play around with them
a lot!

Follow-Ups: References: