Re: Can't get parallel port to work with link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:38 AM 1/17/98 -0000, Kevin Z. wrote:
>I recently bought a linking adapter for my TI-86.  I have used it to
>download proggies, but I can't get it to work with my Win95 system.  I have
>tried both Cal and Wintran.  Any suggestions?

I'm assuming you bought the graphlink since you said you bought a link
rather than made one.  If you did, you need WinLink 86, not Cal.

|               Joseph M. Gaffney              |
|    Efnet: rm-rf - gaffney@thethinker.com     |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |