Re: Output(1,1,"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Output(1,1,"

Andrew Herber wrote:

> Actually, Output(8,8," ") gets rid of the Done
> _and_ lets any program-end info display intact.

That is, unless you have a character displayed on
the 8th row and column (just short of center on
the bottom line).  On a TI-83, (because of the
spelling of the command used, I am assuming this example
describes the TI-83 or an 82?) the command Output(8,16," ")
puts it at the lower right corner.  On a TI-85/86,
Outpt(8,21," ") would be appropriate.

Interesting idea, Andrew, since I haven't put too much
consideration into hiding the Done statement _without_
clearing the screen until you mentioned it.