Data Reader

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Data Reader

Hi all.
On my old Ti-85, I used to have a program called "Data Reader" that
just ran on Z-Shell.  It simply displayed the text from a program in
small letters and made it much more readable..

Now I have the Ti-86 and have installed AES.. but I couldn't get
Data-Reader to work on it..  Nor have I been able to find a similar
program.

So does anyone know where I can find such a program.. if it exists?

Thanks a lot

Philippe Cheng
Alternex FX
http://www.geocities.com/~alternex/
/*
** "One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
** lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination
** of their C programs."  --  Robert Firth
*/