Re: 4 port CalcNet Hub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 4 port CalcNet Hub

x-no-archive: yes

Grant Stockly wrote:

> I'm looking to see how many people would like a TI-Net hub firmware chip.

Um, maybe I'm not enough of a TI fanatic, but . . . Why would this be useful?

Then again, maybe I misunderstand what you talking about.  Your talking about
something similar to a network hub for PCs, along the lines of an EtherNet
hub?

Oh, boy.  I can share programs with three people at once.  Wow.  Yippee.  Not.

I do however have a few ideas as to how your "hub" could be far more
profitable that what you're talking about.  If you're interested, let me know.

xizar