Re: Help ! TI-92 stalled

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help ! TI-92 stalled

I've got the same problem with FARGO II
Just put out the battery for a longer time (1 minute at least)
When you'll put in the battery, the calc will reset completely ....... :-(

If you know how to run a FARGO II program on a TI 92 II : tell me  !!
It doesn't work at all with mine.

Thomas a icrit dans le message
<199801150101000610.00318ABA@mail.tu-harburg.de>...