Re: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:47:20 -0800 ROGER THOMAS <rothomas@pc.cc.ca.us>
writes:
>I wanted to know what the difference in the TI86 and the TI85.  The
>only
>difference to me seems to be a little bit more memory and it's a
>little
>easier to program.  I also wanted to know what it would take to be
>able
>to print the programs off the internet!

go to www.ti.com/calc  click on that big picture.. click on GRAPHING
CALCULATORS.. then ont he left.. click on COMPARISON CHART.. read it
yourself.. there's a lot more than more memory and easeier programing....
if you are deciding which to buy.. just buy the 85.. since the 86 now
cost as much as the 85 a year ago..

click on  TI-GRAPHLINK then pickt he calculator you want.. D/L the
winlink program.. download the programs you want.. install the winlink..
open the programs.. click print.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: