Re: Graphing Lists on a TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graphing Lists on a TI-86

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 20:07:05 GMT JL279 <jl279@AOL.COM> writes:
>I'll try to keep this short and easy to follow,
>
>My college teacher told me I needed to be able to graph multiple lists
>on my
>calc.  My question is:  How to I get different shapes along the
>graphed line,
>marking the points (triangles, squares, etc.)?  Currently, I am only
>able to
>mark the points using squares.

graphing lists.i'm guessing.. PLOTTING the data right? right.. well for
the 82, 83, AND 86 this is how..

enter you list. (make sure you have two with same lenght)
go to STAT.. pick PLOT1, 2 or 3,  PICK ON.. go pick which LIST.. then go
down and it's got  STLYE or something like that with a picture of  A
SQUARE, + AND . (DOT) well move your arrow keeys left or right and press
ENTER to pick it.. then.. "graph it"  (zoomstat.. graph)

btw.. another person replied by going to Y= and moving cursor left..
etc.. that's wrong.. what's to change the STYLE of the graph.. NOT the
POINTS
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: