assembly source and prog available for TI-83's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

assembly source and prog available for TI-83's

I made a not quite done helicopter game. It is only missing enemies which
makes it a boring game right now, but it is a very good example of TI-83
asm. It shoes how to use Movax's XOR sprite routine, direct input,
drawing lines, text and other stuff. Please email me to tell me what you
think, and any suggestions. I haven;t decided on what the enemies should
be, so if you have any ideas, please email me.

        Chris   DJ_Ramen@juno.com

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Peefpop/apache.html">apache</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Peefpop/progapache.html">progapache</A>

PS: if these links don't work please tell me, I'll check them.