Re: 83 vs. 85/86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 83 vs. 85/86

Which reminds me of a discussion that came up in my Calculus class:  Does
the 85 have a table editor?  My teacher often asks us to make a table for
a function for Reimann sums, limits, etc but those with 85s can't seem to
find the table.  The 82, 83, and 86 all have it.  Why not the 85?

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, CaptainSp wrote:

> I wasn't taking sides. I personally have an 83 and my sis has an 85.
> Someone said the 85 is betteer and i was stating it depends on what you
> need it for... that would determine which is "better" (for you).
>
> CaptainSp
>
> Grant Stockly wrote:
> >
> > >No, not probably not, but that is essentially what I was saying in the
> > >first place.
> >
> > So, exactly what side are you on?  The 85 or 83 side?  I wouldn't go to
> > school without my 85 and 83 (leave 92 and 86 at home) just because they are
> > inexpensive/do what I need.  The 85 does graphing (some areas) and has a
> > powerful math shell, but the 83 has lists and a better matrix editor.

Adam Trilling
BTAY USY Rel/Ed VP
adamt@shadow.net                      d023681c@dc.seflin.org
AOL Instant Messenger name: adamt613

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." --Voltaire