Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

Klukan wrote:
[cut]

> Build a parallel link and use WTran8x.  If CAL can get a screen shot
> from your calculator, then WTran8x can transfer programs to/from your
> 86.  If not, then it can't.  I have not had very much success with CAL
> but WTran8x works quite well.  Occasionally it will lock up your
> calculator but nothing serious.  It cannot save backups (neither can
> CAL) but sending programs is really easy.  Be sure to read the
> documentation or else you'll probably get confused.
>
> -Jeremy

I know I don't have a 86 but a TI-82 and I'am very happy for Wtran8x -
if the calc freeze (at least if it is a 82) then ir help just to send
something and after 2 secs. then end the transmission... It allways
help... But I do not know why...

Niels

PS.: In TI-82 Wtran8x CAN make backup both send and recieve (the it have
a meaning :-)

*          _      _                   guinea pigs *
*         /_   _ /                    HTML-guide  *
*         (_)-(_)                     genealogy   *
*    SHOW THE ANDERSENS                           *
*        mailto:show@post4.tele.dk                *
*            http://home4.inet.tele.dk/show/      *