Re: Finding X- and Y-intercepts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finding X- and Y-intercepts

nxt-

I doubt you know more about TI-Calculators than you do about being
courteous. I'm almost positive I know more about TI-Calculators than you do.
Please visit my website where you can learn about TI-calcalators:
http://www.findcure.com/TI. Once you have a webpage which gets 200 hits a
day where people learn about TI-Calculators, you can call me stupid.

Adam Berlinsky-Schine
adam@findcure.com