Re: NEED Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEED Information

> I am writing a link program for TI calculators and need information.
>
> I need information about the following (TI-82 through TI-86, possibly
> TI-92):
>     -How data is sent to and from the Calculator
>        -including PC link, silent link and calc-to-calc link
>        -accessing the port
>     -TI File Formats
>        -program files, strings, groups, images
>
> This program will be FREEWARE!
>
> Source code would be appreciated, as would technical data.  Thanks > in
advance.

> -Jeremy

You can find some information about TI Files Format and the transmission
protocol in the package of the link program plink! of  Vincent Caron (see
ticalc.org linking section).
All the information is for the TI-92, but perhaps they are similar or give
you at least an idea of the format.

Thomas

Thomas Geffert - TU Hamburg-Harburg - geffert@tu-harburg.de