Re: Finding X- and Y-intercepts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finding X- and Y-intercepts

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:52:30 -0500 Adam Berlinsky-Schine
<adam@FINDCURE.COM> writes:
>Anyone know how I can find the x and y intercepts of a graph? I kinda
>managed to get the x intercept by graphing Y=0 and finding the
>intersections. But is there away to do this easily and find the Y
>intercepts? You can't graph a vertical line.
>
>Adam

First.. read your manual.. second.. graph the graph.. go to MATH.. pick
ZERO to find the x intercepts..  (zero.. then pickt he lower and upper
bound) then guess. then enter.. and it'll tell you the zero..

to find y-intercept, graph the graph.. go to MATH.. pick Y-INT  (stands
for yintercept) then press enter.. bam.. shows it..

again, before you ask, either explore the calculator.. ask a friend.. or
teacher, and most important, READ THE MANUAL..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com