Re: storing to variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: storing to variables

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Jody wrote:

> Um....What calc are you people using? On the 82/83 you don't have any
> choice. You can't make up you own names like xxxxPOLY.

i'm not familiar with the workings of all of ti's calcs, but i was under
the impression that on most (if not all) of them you could name real
variables anything you'd like. Of course, some of the calculators can't
use lowercase characters, etc.

I do know that on a few of them (80 - 83 i think), the calculator forces
you to use stupid names like Prgm1, L3, and others.

I use an 85 and 86 (basically the same calculator), one of my friends uses
a 92. Fortunately, we don't have your problem.

                                                        -keith