Re: can you send me a proggie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: can you send me a proggie

At 04:35 PM 1/7/98 EST, you wrote:
>Hi can you send me a proggie? heer you can have this
>
>Attachment Converted: "C:\RAMP\ATTACH\HOUSEI~1.WAV"

No thanks!  560K is about enough to make me come over to your house and
beat the **** out of you!  DO NOT EVER, I REPEAT, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER,
EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER,
EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER,
EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER,
EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER SEND ANOTHER E-MAIL
ATTACHMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT EVER AGAIN.  Have I made
myself nice and clear?!?  I certainly hope so for your sake.  I am
reporting this incident to your ISP and if I even get slightly lucky, you
will no longer exist wasting gigabytes upon gigabytes of bandwidth.  I will
even attach the nice "little" attachment that you gave me to my e-mail to
them just to show them what a pain in the neck you really are.  This is a
mailing list for CALCULATORS...not WAV files or bartering (as it seems to
be what you are doing with the WAV file in the first place).  Got

Signed by a VERY unhappy and in a flaming mood,
Thomas J. Hruska