<no subject>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<no subject>

I'm currently working on the second version of my program to
balance chemical equations. This time I'm trying to make the
interface a little more user-friendly, and make it more like what
you'd normally see. Instead of having to switch between letters
and numbers by using the arrows, this one will show a little
"shadow A" in the upper-right corner. Nothing tricky here, when
there's an "A" you're on letter mode, and when there's nothing
your inputs will be treated as numbers. Should the program
automatically revert to number mode after each key press? You
know, kinda like if you just press [alpha] normally. Or should it
stay in letter mode until you hit [alpha] again; like being in
alpah-lock? Either post your preference, or you can email me at:

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net