Re: calcs slowing down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calcs slowing down

Jody wrote:

[snipped text about breaking programs and picking up again to save mem]

> You need to convert the 92 to a 1), display that
> number and stop the program. The effect will be very similar to what
> the user would see if you had just used an input. And, just like if
> you had used an input, the user will then press enter.

To make sure, you could write "press [enter] to continue" instead of
keeping the user guessing.
Personally I hate waiting for a program to continue, only to find out
that I was supposed to magically know I had to press something to
continue.
 - But it's a good idea you have there. Abolutely!

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.