Re: Slow Down on 86 and 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Down on 86 and 83

It probably has something to do with RAM being used up temporarily, when
you've been running the program for a while.  On my 85, one of my basic
games would give a memory error after a long time of playing, even though
only about half the memory was filled.  Don't know exactly why this happens.
As the RAM is used up, things get slower, until you stop the program and
the RAM is cleared again.