Re: ti-85 programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-85 programing

I can't make out most of the message, but looking at the code and from
what I could make out, it sounds like some keys are working right.  My
guess to solve the problem would be to initialize Z & V to 0 before
storing Getky to them.  If no key is being pressed, it will not
automatically store 0 as the key, it will keep the remaining value in
Getky.