Re: sound on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sound on TI-92

I think this question have been explained at the ti-philes or at ticalc.org
and many times here, but here goes....
First way to do it:
Get a 3.5mm socket to plug speakers into. Get either a 2.5mm socket or a 2.5mm
plug. Connect them woth wire, outer-outer  middle-middle  inner-inner.
If you used a socket use your calc-calc to connect to your device, else
connect it to your calc.
You can also buy a 2.5mm<->3,5mm converter at larger electronics stores I
think.

The other way:
is to tune a AM radio to take signals from your calc. I'm not sure how this
works.