Re: Problem with GraphLink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problem with GraphLink

At 08:17 AM 2/25/98 -0500, Feng Yuan wrote:

> I have a new TI-86 and Graphlink cable. However, my calculator and computer
> cannot communicate with each other.
>
> I down load the software and connect the calculator with computer. Everytime
> I tried the get screen or send, the program tells me that there is
> communication error and ask me to check the connection. I checked and it is
> fine. After I connected the calculator and turn it on, the cursor stop
> blinking. Is it normal? Can any one give me some idea about it?

You DON'T go to the get/send screen on the calc, you go to the home screen
(where you make calculations).  The cursor will stop blinking while
transmissions are in progress. This does not mean your calculator has stopped
responding.

- Joseph Gaffney
- gaffney@thethinker.com
- http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/