Link proggies and emu's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Link proggies and emu's

Any link proggies and/or emulators for ti-graphing series calculators been
made for palmtop organizers (non-dos)?
I think it'd be cool to have a link program and maybe an emulator on a winCE
or Palm/Pilot platforms. (how about a memory expander emulator? That is, a
program that runs on either of those systems and will act like a memory
expander over a link to a ti-graphing calculator. :P) A link program would
let me hook up my ti-85(or other calcs) when it crashes during the school
day (VERY annoying) and let me reinstall all of my favorite programs.
Also, I know emulators can be made for wince platforms at least... I've
heard of two, the gameboy emu and the palmpilot emu.
I think there's a gameboy emu for the palmpilot, I heard about it in a boot
mag (The month they interviewed the guy who invented the pilot) and they
mentioned it but I've never been able to find it.
I'd be cool :P

     -James, N9XLC
     -jrhall@infocom.com