82 base conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

82 base conversion

To whom it may concern:
        I received a couple of requests a while ago for my program to
convert between number bases 2-16. It takes up about 1.1 kB, and is in
TI82-BASIC (or whatever the name is for the non-asm language). I have
been able to have a friend copy it to a floppy, and should be able to
send it tomorrow (2/25) to all who want it.
        I merely have Juno, so I can't append anything, but I should
still be able to send the program; it will just have to be copied to
whatever format the Graphlink software uses (I assume it can handle ASCII
text).
        I lost the addresses (one was something like
moore.w@patash.com.au?), so, if you still want the program, write me and
include an address to which to send it. (the original requester for the
base-conversion had an address I could not reach.)

Ben Przybyla
syzygy.bp@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]