Re: Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Questions

Can you use your organizer's unit-to-PC link with the TI-92?  I sincerely
doubt it.  The plugs may be the same, but the TI will definately use
a different transmission protocal, so it won't know its way around the
cable that you have now.  I don't know what you mean by "compatible".  The
only thing close would have to be the Graph Link software that you can
download from www.ti.com   Or did you mean an emulator?  Those are at
www.ticalc.org