Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics and Finance Applications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics and Finance Applications

These are problems with theses files. My Acrobat 2.1 readers are unable to
processes either of these files. I get "There was an error processing
a page. There was a problem reading this document(9)"
for both documents.

Has any one else had success/failure with these files?

Good Luck

Gary Wardall