send and print help on ti86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

send and print help on ti86

Hi, I've got just a quick question here regarding transferring
information from my TI86 to my computer with the WinLink
program.  Yesterday I was working on a project with my daughter
and thought it would be fun if she could have a print out of some
statistics calculations she had done.  She had created a list and
run the OneVa routine getting a short breakdown of the basic
stats for her list.  We hooked up to the computer and when we
went to print the results, we found that we had to capture all of
the info in two screens (Get Screen command).  Is there any way
to send all of the information as a single file or chunck of
information so that we don't have to create two .tif files that
have to then be merged into a new wordprocessing document?  It
would be nice to be able to just print all of the info at one
time as we would a list or program file.  Thanks in advance for
your help--D

--

Douglas S. Oliver
Department of Anthropology