Re: TI 92 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 92 ROM

Instead of talking about how it is illegal to download rom's from the internet
perhaps you could just tell me how to get it off my TI-92.

I used Fargo romdump2 and Windows hyperterminal to download a copy then I used
romconv to make a binary file. It turned out to be exactly 1 MB. then I renamed
it to the appropriate name for each emulator. But I still can't seem to get
either Tiger or EMU-92 to work on my system. Tiger will start up but I just get a
garbled mess on my screen. Emu-92 will recognize the rom file and pauses and
say's hit enter to continue, when I hit enter I just get a general protection
fault at eip=00059b1e

Any Ideas??????

Follow-Ups: References: