Re: plans to build graphlink?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: plans to build graphlink?

What's really worthless is all these "fight" positings.
1) You cannot (leagally) build a graphlink. It cantains to much "fun stuff"
2) You can however make a paralell or seriell link which works. Some claims
that
these ruins your calc. Does anyone have proof??
3) Whatever you meant when you posted; it is important to separate a graphlink
from a home made link.
4) can you keep your "fight" to yourself. Why do you have to have the last
word?? (I ask myself that too)

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 09:38 PM 2/14/98 -0500, The Pletchers wrote:
> >and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to ever call ANY PERSON ON THIS EARTH
> >worthless.
>
> Aww damn, looks like a broke a little rule.... I think I'll do it again.
> You are worthless, your posts are worthless, your attitude is worthless,
> your replies are worthless, your life is worthless, your family is
> worthless, your "help" is worthless.... did I mention you're worthless?
>
> >And if you ever feel the urge to do so, just pull the fat dildo
> >out of your ass, put a mallet through your head, and sever your hollow head
> >from your body.
>
> e...

Good point though. No-one are worthless.  Jack TK