Re: plans to build graphlink?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: plans to build graphlink?

Hmm...Okay...What ever.  I don't like things I can't understand...  :)

Does anyone have hex equivelents for tibasic tokens?

>Overpriced or not, it is not a graphlink.... I can't say it isn't a
>graphlink enough because it isn't a graphlink, and maybe you will
>eventually understand it isn't a graphlink because it isn't a graphlink.
>Are you understanding now that it isn't a graphlink? Because it isn't a
>graphlink.

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!