Ti Calculator Center

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti Calculator Center

Well, I have come to the sad conclusion that I have totally given up graphing
calulators as a hobby.
        I used to be a somewhat regular poster to this group, but in the past year
other interests have pulled me away from calcs.  But I do still do a little
with them.
        Aside from that, I took control of a group of calculator related web pages
about a year and a half ago.  I was able to maintain them for about five
months, but then another web project took up all my time.
        So, I am trying to hand over the pages to someone who has time to update
them, etc.  If you want to check them out try:

http://members.aol.com/ticalccntr/index.html.

        There are imcomplete projects and old information on the pages.  There are in
serious need of some care and updates.  Let me know if you have any interest
in taking the pages.  I can be reached by these e-mail addresses:

GOLhopy1@aol.com
TheTrack@rollercoaster.com
asheurer@freenet.columbus.oh.us

        Contact me, and then we can talk about it.  Thanks in advance!

Andy Scheurer
Editor
The Track
http://thetrack.rollercoaster.com