Re: Speaking of Anal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speaking of Anal

At 09:10 AM 2/15/98 -0500, Achpd@aol.com wrote:
>Why don't you go out and play in the yard like most normal kids.  Get a date,
>watch some TV, go to church; do something besides ruining this forum for
those
>people who have a life.

Heh, I do have a life.  The thing is, I'm a very busy person, and this is
my relaxing hobby.  When I see people make comments about the intelligence
of people who are in fact correct, I tend to be a little pissed.  The fact
is, that same user has done such ignorant posts on several occasions, and
lashed out repeatedly every time he was proven wrong.  And as you said,
they are dumb (actually ignorant, but thats besides the point) because they
don't read, that means they don't have the right to go around calling
knowledgeable users such as Bryan Rabeler and I stupid and incorrect.  Like
I said before your ridiculous reply, if the person doesn't know the answer,
he shouldn't guess... it causes confusion for new users.