Re: TI 92 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 92 ROM

Why don't you just buy the calc!  I own the real thing and it is by far
better than any emulator.

Btw, You are doing something wrong since I got the 85 92 and 86 roms from
yahoo in the first 11 matches.  Mostly because I wanted to see how piracy
is in the calc enviornment...maybe someone will figure out how to crack the
graph link?  <j/k>

Grant