Re: Serial link freezes my TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Serial link freezes my TI-85

Are you connecting them when both of them are off? If not, you should,
because if you connect it while the computer is on, it will almost certainly
damage your calc through the surge of power sent through the link.

At 11:45 AM 2/14/98 -0500, WindWalker wrote:
>I've got a TI-85 and a serial link.  I know the link is built correctly
>because I could get it to work on my old 486.  But on my new PC, it
>freezes up my TI-85 when the two are connected.  What's causing this?
>Is there a solution?
>
>-WW
>
>--
>"Most people would rather die than think,
> and most people do." -- Bertrand Russell
> WWA : http://www.dynanet.com/~wieland/

Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com