Selling most of my CD collection! (CHEAP!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Selling most of my CD collection! (CHEAP!)

I have way too many CD's...  Actually I am keeping about 100, but I am
selling the rest.  E-mail me if you are interested.  I called the post
office, I think shipping will be $2.20 for the first CD, $0.40 for
each additional one.  I take excellent care of my CD's.  Stereo
Equipment is as follows.

Adcom GTP-550 Preamp, Adcom 5800 Main Amp
Adcom 2535 Secondary Amp, Pioneer 101 Disc Changer
Magnavox 6 disc changer, Onyoko single disc transport
Polk SDA 1.2 TL's with LX50 surrounds and CD350 center.

        Price
1       $5      A Thin Line Between Love and Hate  Music From the
Motion Picture
1       $6      ABBA            Gold
1       $5      ABBA            More ABBA Gold
1       $6      AC/DC           Back in Black
1       $4      Ace of Base     The Sign
1       $5      Aerosmith       Pump
1       $6      Aerosmith       Get a Grip
1       $4      Alladin         Music From the Motion Picture
1       $4      Arrested Development            3 Years 5 Months in
the Life of
1       $5      Bananarama              Greatest Hits
1       $6      Beastie Boys            Check Your Head
1       $8      Beastie Boys            Licensed to Ill
1       $6      Beck                    Mellow Gold
1       $4      Bell Biv Devoe          Poison
1       $6      Bjork                   Post
1       $6      Blues Brothers          The Definative Collection
1       $5      Brooks and Dunn 2       Hard Working Man
1       $5      Bush                    Sixteen Stone
1       $5      Butthole Surfers                Electriclarryland
1       $4      C&C Music Factory       Gonna Make You Sweat
1       $7      Carlin  George          Back in Town
1       $5      Casablanca Records      Greatest Hits
1       $4      Poison                  Flesh and Blood
1       $5      Coolio                  It Takes a Theif
1       $5      Crash Test Dummies      God Shuffled His Feet
1       $5      Crash Test Dummies      God Shuffled His Feet
1       $5      Dumb and Dummer Music From the Motion Picture
1       $6      Eagles                  Greatest Hits vol 2
1       $4      EMF                     Schubert Dip
1       $10     Forrest Gump            Music From the Motion Picture
1       $5      Foxworthy       Jeff    You might be a redneck if
1       $5      Fugees                  The Score
1       $6      Galaway James   Pachebel Canon
1       $4      Grany   Amy             A Chrsitmas Album
1       $5      Hill    Cypress         Black Sunday
1       $4      Hootie and the Blowfish Cracked Rear View
1       $4      Inner Circle            Bad Boys
1       $10     Joel Billy      2 disc set      Greatest Hits
1       $6      Joel    Billy           River of Dreams
1       $5      John    Elton           Greatest Hits
1       $5      K7                      Swing Batta Swing
1       $5      KLF                     White Room
1       $6      Leary   Dennis          No Cure for Cancer
1       $2      Lions & Ghosts          Velvet Kiss, Lick of the Lime
1       $5      Little Texas            Kick a Little
1       $5      LL Cool J               Mama Said Knock You Out
1       $6      LL Cool J               All World
1       $4      Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch          Music for the
People
1       $3      MC Hammer               Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em
1       $5      MC Hammer               The Funky Headhunter
1       $7      Metalica                        Metalica
1       $5      Miller  Steve           Wide River
1       $5      Monty Pyton             The Instant Record Collection
1       $5      Parliment               Greatest Hits
1       $5      Peter, Paul, and Mary   Ten Years Together
1       $6      Prong                   Clensing
1       $5      Public Enemy            Fear of a Black Planet
1       $4      Real McCoy              Another Night
1       $6      Red Hot Chilli Peppers  One Hot Minute
1       $5      Rednex                  Sex Rock and Roll Violins
1       $6      REM                     Automatic For the People
1       $6      REM                     Eponymous
1       $10     Russel Leon     2 disc set      Gimme Shelter
1       $4      Salt n Pepa             A Blitz of Salt n Pepa Hits
(Remized)
1       $5      Smashing Pumpkins       Siamese Dream
1       $5      Smith   Michael W       The First Decade
1       $5      The Diabolical Biz Markie       The Biz Never Sleeps
1       $4      The Jerky Boys          two
1       $4      The Jerky Boys          One
1       $5      Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers         Greatest Hits
1       $5      Tone Loc                Loced After Dark
1       $4      Trespass                Music From the Motion Picture
1       $7      Type O Negative         Bloody Kisses
1       $5      Various 2 disc set      Music for Meditation
1       $5      Various 2 disc set      Romantic Piano Music
1       $2      Various                 Alternative Sampler
1       $5      Various                 Club Cutz
1       $4      Various                 Rhythm of the Pride Lands
1       $4      Various                 Grammy Greatest Moments Vol I
1       $5      Various                 Grammy Greatest Moments Vol II
1       $4      Various         Grammy Greatest Moments Vol III
1       $4      Various         Yo MTV Raps
1       $4      Various         Yo MTV Raps Vol 2
1       $2      Various         Here it is, the music
1       $5      Verve Pipe              Villians
1       $5      Viloent Femmes          Viloent Femmes
1       $4      Warren G                Regulate
1       $4      Young MC                Stone Cold Rhymin
1       $6      Nine Inch Nails         The Downward Spiral
1       $5      Pearl Jam               vs
1       $5      Various                 1996 Grammy Nominees
1       $5      Simon Paul              Graceland

All Jewel cases are in perfect working condition.  I have a set of
replacement jewel cases if there is a problem.  I will closer inspect
each before shipment, and replace if necessary.