Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hello

Hi,
     My name is Steven, and I have just joined your mailing list. I know how
to program in the Basic language fairly well and I'm just getting into ASM.
So I think I might come up asking a lot of questions relating to ASM
programming and I hope you all can help me out.
My very first question I'm going to ask is if anyone knows how to store a
String on the ti-83 and then store it into the resister "hl" (in ASM of
course), or even display the String on the graph screen?
Please help me out
From
                          ''~``
                        ( o o )
 /  Steven Conway                         \
[   Conway@ssc.net.au                 ]
                 (_/