TI-83 BASIC Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 BASIC Help

Hello there!  I am a student who has just gotten started with TI-83 BASIC.  I'm
not doing bad with HomeScreen progs. but I find them limiting.  I have tried to
start using DRAW menu commands, but when I use them with GETKEY statements,
they leave trails and erase my backgrounds.  I don't have all of the hardware
needed to write ASM language.  Can someone please help me?  If you can, E-mail
me.  Only reply by E-MAIL!  I don't check the board often enough.

     ClownInSky@aol.com
p.s.  If anyone can give me the port number and address for the Ti- calculator
IRC channel, I'd appreciate it.