Re: chem program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: chem program

> What does your chemistry program do?

I assume you're talking to me. Since I just recently wrote one. A while
ago I proposed people who write BASIC programs to use special names for
variables (sorry 82/83 users). And I was talking about setting Constants
for element/weight.

Someone suggested that I should just use Variables instead. So I wrote a
program, 2 weeks later. It's done, just twiddling my thumbs to see it on
ticalc.org. I can't access TI-PHILES web site. It's always down, when I
need to go there or something.

Basically, you could type:

2H+O

and get 18.006 as the mass in grams/mole.

Or go up to something like C6H12O6 (glucose)

6C+12H+6O

And end up with 180.096 g/mol

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-