Re: finding out a function...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: finding out a function...

        Dear Eric, you've hitted the jackpot... That was what i was
looking for. Thanks alot. But i haven't solved my problem... You told me
to do the scatter plot and so I did. I got the graph and in the Y editor I
got plot 1. But I can't convert plot 1 into a function.. into a y1= ???
I've read the manual but found nothing. Please help me again. It's very
URGENT.
        TIA