PLEASE HELP -- TI-86 GRAPHLINK PROBLEMS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PLEASE HELP -- TI-86 GRAPHLINK PROBLEMS

I just bought a Graphlink for my TI-86 today, and have been unable to get it
to work.  As the package says, I hooked it up to my serial port (needed a
9-25 pin adaptor), made sure the connections were tight, and put the calc on
the home screen.  The problem is that TI's software checks COM ports for the
link, whereas the linking cable connects to the serial port.  In Windows, I
went to the control panel and hard the computer search for new hardware,
which was unsuccessful.

So, to get to the point:  Am I doing anything wrong?  And how can I get the
software to detect the cable in my serial port (or set it as a Com port?)?
Has anyone else had this problem???

If you can help, please reply to either the newsgroup or directly to me by
E-Mail (noveck@pluto.njcc.com).

Thanks in Advance,
Scott Noveck