Re: 83 Frogger (all of my friends with 83's have prob's w/ it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 83 Frogger (all of my friends with 83's have prob's w/ it)

Oh, this one again.
I have never tried frogger on my TI83, but all other ASM program which uses
ZASMLOAD seems to treat it and my calc nice. But since ASM progs gets around
the safety of the ROM, they can easily mess up your calc. (I got a total of
96K used and still about 26K free I think, but I found out that the calc had
tricked me)

Also when running Tunnel in ashell you must not turn off your calc without
quitting tunnel first. Don't know how this is on other AShell83 progs. In
regular tunnel you can hold clear for the road th straighten out. In
ashell83 tunnel hold clear and left and right. (A little cheat)

Modem Boy wrote:

> I think I mentioned this to Jack before.
>
> But anyways, how much space does 83 Frogger *really* take? After running
> the program, it takes up space on the calc, space that is NOT listed
> when you go to MEM/RAM.
>
> I believe it could be caused by having more than one program that
> requires the ZASMLOAD file. Because they get errors regarding it. And
> they always have crazy memory problems. Deleting the variables only
> helps once. Very weird, I see 15kb used for programs, and the rest don't
> even add up to 1kb, so where's the other 10+kb?!?! the 83 has one
> helluva bug.
>
> Reminds me of how much I love my 86! ;)
>
> -(:P Modem Boy d:)-
> -(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-
>
> MMM... I like my spam on two slices of white bread.
>
> signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com,
> mpollard@aol.com
> signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com,
> mpollard@aol.com