Re: Help on 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help on 86

Just tried this on my TI-86 and it worked fine.
Less than a second.
2000cos(Pi/6)  [ENTER}
            1732.05080757
Ans/Ans+Ans/Ans-2+Ans [ENTER]
            1732.05080757
The 2nd ANS key was used to get Ans.

I also tried typing
ans/ans+ans/ans-2+ans
from the keyboard using lower case letters.
The result was ERROR 14 UNDEFINED indicating that the variable ans was not
defined.

I also tried typing
Ans/Ans+Ans/Ans-2+Ans
from the keyboard using upper and lower case letters as indicated and all
worked correctly.
Remember that when variables are named on the TI-86 the names are case
sensitive.
Ben Sultenfuss <bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu>
Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
Voice: Office: 409-468-3805   Home: 409-560-5508
Fax: Office: 409-468-1669   Home: 409-560-0038
Office Hours:  Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00-10:30am Central
                       Monday through Thursday: 2:30-4:30pm Central