Re: What's that vertical dash thing when graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What's that vertical dash thing when graphing

The animated line means that the calculator is busy with an operation, and
will not respond to keyboard input (except the ON key, which stops the
operation).

The dots that appear in the upper left and right of the graph screen
indicate the lower and upper bound of operations performed on a graph. The
upper and lower bound is indicated by arrows, but by default, the range
includes the entire graph screen, and you can only see the tips of the
arrows which are off the screen. Those tips are the dots.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-philes.home.ml.org/