LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

I have a TI-Graph link. Windows 98. Modem set for COM2, and
a Serial cable on COM4 (where the Graph link should be).
These are the settings, so don't say "are you sure you modem
is really on COMx......".
I can't seem to configure my COM4 in the "System Properties"
and there is also some sort of crash between Com2 and Com4,
so my modem cannot work with the Cable.
In windows 95, I had to configure COM4 instead of COM2 every
session I wanted to use it, and when I reseted my computer,
COM2 worked again.

Please, if you know how to solve this, answer me.
And either give full answers or no answers, I am tired of all
these people which answer 2 lines and think that will help.

Thank you in advance.