Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

Nothing wrong with the 85. Age doesn't matter at all. I won't say one thing,
because Kasper already did... but the 85 is also VERY stable, as someone else
mentioned. I've never made it crash in Basic, and only a couple of times with
ASM. (Some programs are just buggy. You have to avoid them and go for the
stable ones. Insane Game in particular is solid as a rock.) My 92, on the other
hand, crashes when I exit the Text Editor some times, and also when I use Basic
programs, AND when I use Asm programs. Aiiie!
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://137.tsx.org <=== Find my PGP Key
Fingerprint there.     Quotes: http://quote.cjb.net
"The simplest schoolboy is now familiar with truths for which Archimedes would
have sacrificed his life" - Ernest Renan